[Kroupware] FAQ: flexible administration of multiple kolab servers

Martin Konold kroupware@mail.kde.org
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 11:51:13 +0200

Hi Brad,

> You wouldn't have something like:
> kde.org.                900     IN      MX      10
> hans_mayer_kde_org.kde.org. kde.org.                900     IN      MX =
   =20
> 20 brad_hards_kde_org.kde.org.
>
> Or am I missing what you are trying to do?

No, I think you are very much correct! I basically was a little bit conce=
rned=20
about possible future use and possible problems with CNAMEs.

But I totally agree with you that currently I do not see any problems wit=
h=20
CNAMEs but some advantages (you already mentioned)

Regards,
--martin
--=20
Germanenstrasse 15, 70563 Stuttgart, Germany
email: martin.konold@erfrakon.de