[Kroupware] Kolab Server alpha will come.

Bernhard Reiter kroupware@mail.kde.org
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 11:59:59 +0200

--Pql/uPZNXIm1JCle

We are setting up some alpha Kolab servers and try to give out a
some test accounts to people who want to help the Kroupware project.
The number of accounts is limited because our resources to manage=20
them are limited.

If you are a person that seriously feels competent to help testing=20
the new KDE client functionality, drop me a mail. You probably need
some time at your hands and the skill and ability  to compile and=20
run experimental KDE code.

--Pql/uPZNXIm1JCle

--Pql/uPZNXIm1JCle--