[Kroupware] Web interface frontend

Richard Heggs kroupware@mail.kde.org
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:02:48 +0100

We are using Horde & Imp (www.horde.org) as our webmail solution, which is very
impressive.  I'm sure that the Kroupware project will work fine with this.

Well done guys.. I'm looking forward to playing with the kroupware apps
(fetching source now), they address one of the fundamental concerns that our
management occasionally raises when the issue of Linux on the desktop is
brought up.

Richard

--
Richard Heggs
Systems Analyst

views which are not the views of Nottingham City Council unless specifically
stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system,
do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance
on it and notify the sender immediately. Please note that Nottingham City
Council monitors e-mails sent or received. Further communication will
signify your consent to this.