[Kroupware] Web interface frontend

Bernhard Reiter kroupware@mail.kde.org
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:55:21 +0200

--/QKKmeG/X/bPShih

On Tue, Sep 24, 2002 at 09:27:53AM -0700, Ed Howland wrote:
> Will there be a web front interface to Kroupware?=20

Within the Kroupware _project_ we will implement
a webinterface for the administration of the Kolab Server.

> Or will one of the web mail
> adapters work out of the box (squirrelmail?)

Standard webinterfaces for the standard server kompoments of course
will work.  We do not plan to create a full blown web based Kolab Client=20
interface within the kroupware project.

That does not rule out that such web based Kolab clients will be
produced by other people or projects in the future.

--/QKKmeG/X/bPShih

--/QKKmeG/X/bPShih--