[Kroupware] Another name for "Kroupware"

Andreas Pietzowski kroupware@mail.kde.org
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 10:36:35 +0200

Hi,

> > OK, my english is as good as a native-english-speaker ;-) It was just a
> > stupid translation...

First of all: I meant "my english is NOT as good". This mistake demonstrates
it quite well *G*

> What is the word in your native language?  Is it easily pronouncable?

Outlook is called "Aussicht" and "Long sight" is called "Weitsicht". But I
think its not a good name for a software-project.

I would prefer an english name because everybody on the world should use the
application and pronounce it quite well. English is the language of the
world and thats the language the most people can pronounce (although the
most people speak chineese ;-)

Bye
Andy

--