[Kroupware] Another name for "Kroupware"

Andreas Pietzowski kroupware@mail.kde.org
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 01:43:09 +0200

Hi,

> The name "Longsight" doesn't "taste right" for me,

OK, my english is as good as a native-english-speaker ;-) It was just a
stupid translation...

> but I like the reasoning behind it a lot :-) Maybe we can come up with a
> different name that follows a similar reasoning.
> What would "Longsight" be in latin, greek, spanish, italian, russian,
> japanese, esperanto and so on? Maybe one of translations sound cool.

Yeah, I really like the joke on "Explorer" with "Konqueror". I would prefer
a nice name that tops or beats "Outlook". Another language would be more
cool than english or german.

If you speak another language than english or german, please tell us your
native words ;-)

Bye
Pietz

--