[Kroupware] Another name for "Kroupware"

Christoph Eckert kroupware@mail.kde.org
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 00:50:29 +0200

Am Mittwoch, 25. September 2002 00:06 schrieb Cornelius=20
Schumacher:

Hi,

> Conclusion: We focus on the individual apps and make them
> available as components. They have well-recognized names
> and will keep them. We will add a framework for (optional)
> integration, but an important goal is to keep modularity
> and partition functionality in a sensible way to avoid
> redundancy as well as too monolithic applications.

That's it. I think we may discuss a name for the complete=20
framework, and the name should be so open that it will match=20
also if - in future days - other, today yet unknown apps,=20
will be added, too. So, a name which has nothing to do with=20
the actual funktionality has to be chosen, isn't it?

So lets find a not so specialized one which is well=20
pronouncable in different languages and has less associations=20
with anything?

=09=09Gru=DF

=09=09=09ce

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Installation von SuSE 8.0 auf einem Dell Inspiron 8200
http://home.t-online.de/home/mchristoph.eckert/inspiron8200/
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D