[Kroupware] Re: [Kde-pim] Preannounce: Kroupware Project started

David Eriksson david@2good.nu
11 Sep 2002 08:37:25 +0200

On Tue, 2002-09-10 at 20:49, Matthias Kalle Dalheimer wrote:
> Preannouncement: Kroupware Project for KDE (KMail, KOrganizer) starting
> [snip]

This is great!

I know it probably is too late, and probably already discussed (however,
the mailing list archives were empty), but I would suggest a less
strained name for the project. Why "must" every KDE project need to
include the letter 'K'?

I suggest the name "Everytime".

Regards,

-\- David Eriksson -/-                              www.2GooD.nu

"I personally refuse to use inferior tools because of ideology."
                                                - Linus Torvalds