[Kroupware] Re: Preannounce: Kroupware Project started

Carsten Burghardt cb@magic-shop.de
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 07:31:49 +0200

On Tuesday 10 September 2002 20:49, Matthias Kalle Dalheimer wrote:
> This is a note to developers that a new project has been started to
> significantly enhance the available groupware functionality for KDE
> and Free software in general. The working name of the project is
> Kroupware. Because of the tight schedule of the project, we send this
> email to inform the developers as fast as possible.  More details
> will be made available as soon as we can publish them.

So you got it finally ;-)
Perhaps I can help you at least in my sparetime (I had to step back from th=
is=20
project because of another project at work).

=2D-=20
Regards,

Carsten Burghardt