[Kroupware] Web interface accessable?

Tassilo Erlewein kroupware@mail.kde.org
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 18:15:02 +0100

Hi Tobias,

the webinterface is user-sensitive.
If you login as priviledged admin user, you will see an extended menue
with the stuff you're requesting. It's everything there.

please contact me or Martin personally and we can surely agree=20
on a way for you to show it to the masses ;-)

Am Sonntag, 27. Oktober 2002 16:32 schrieb Tobias Koenig:
> On Sun, Oct 27, 2002 at 03:58:50PM +0100, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > On Sun, Oct 27, 2002 at 03:14:17PM +0100, Tobias Koenig wrote:
>
> Hi Bernhard,
>
> > > is the new web interface of kolab already accessable on max.kde.org=
?
> > > I would like to present it on the fair tomorrow.
> >
> > What do you mean by "new"?
> > The webinterface is accessible on max.
> > Try:
> > =09https://max.kde.org/admin
>
> But this interface doesn't provide add/change/remove users and all the
> other things mentioned already on this list. Does this interface alread=
> exists and could I access it somewhere?
>
> Ciao,
> Tobias

--=20
Dipl.-Ing. Tassilo Erlewein

Germanenstra=DFe 15, 70563 Stuttgart, Germany
mobil: 0160 4442541
fax: 0160 13 4442541
email: tassilo.erlewein@erfrakon.de