[Kroupware] Re: kroupware_branch: kdepim/korganizer

Zack Rusin kroupware@mail.kde.org
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 12:14:49 -0400

On Monday 21 October 2002 12:01, Michael Brade wrote:
> On Monday 21 October 2002 17:28, Zack Rusin wrote:
> > Merging korganizer. Could somebody please tell what am I supposed
> > to be merging?
> > [...]
> > now I do kdeorganizer and libkcal.
>
> Sorry, would have backported my changes myself, however, I didn't do
> so because Cornelius told me to apply them to HEAD (even if that
> didn't mean not to backport). I'll backport my changes immediately in
> the future, if that is ok with all.

That's OK. I got libkcal and korganizer already setup for merges, I got
my tags so I'm happy there. The procedure for merging is:
cvs diff -r kroupware_tag
in both korganizer and kdepim. Then applying the diffs in kroupware
branch (most of it will be rejected).
Then you have to update the tags in the HEAD
cvs tag -F -b kroupware_tag
and commit the changes in the kroupware.
Or you may ask me to merge libkcal and korganizer.
The things that aren't anymore hard to merge include:
korganizer, libkcal and kmail - because I have my tags in there. All
other don't - so these tags should be created.
Kalle just email me, so I'll setup a tag for kaddressbook later today.

Zack

--
Jesus saves...Passes to Gretzky...Gretzky shoots...He SCORES!