[Kroupware] Re: kroupware_branch: kdepim/korganizer

Michael Brade kroupware@mail.kde.org
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 18:01:01 +0200

--Boundary-02=_/SCt9rRloftzrsD

On Monday 21 October 2002 17:28, Zack Rusin wrote:
> Merging korganizer. Could somebody please tell what am I supposed to be
> merging?
> [...]
> now I do kdeorganizer and libkcal.
Sorry, would have backported my changes myself, however, I didn't do so=20
because Cornelius told me to apply them to HEAD (even if that didn't mean n=
ot=20
to backport). I'll backport my changes immediately in the future, if that i=
s=20
ok with all.

=2D-=20
Michael Brade;                 KDE Developer, Student of Computer Science
  |-mail: echo brade !#|tr -d "c oh"|s\e\d 's/e/\@/2;s/$/.org/;s/bra/k/2'
  =B0--web: http://www.kde.org/people/michaelb.html

KDE 3: The Next Generation in Desktop Experience