[Kroupware] Kaddressbook coupled to IMAP

Tobias Koenig kroupware@mail.kde.org
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 16:14:33 +0200

On Wed, Oct 16, 2002 at 06:43:05AM -0500, Miles Lott wrote:
Hi Miles,

> A couple of questions on the contact portion of this.
> 1. Is it the intention that IMAP would be the only backend?
We've already a file (in binary and vCard format),ldap and in 3.2 maybe a
SQL resource.

> 2. If ldap is still in the picture, have you completed schema for this?
>
> Either way, please point me to specific documentation of this.  I would
> like to be compatible with the schema once GroupWhere is truly
> functional.
The problem we have with the schema is, that no existing fulfils all
requirements. We need a schema that can store all entities of a vCard.
I'd posted already one on this list (please take a look in the archiv).

Ciao,
Tobias
--
In a world without walls and fences who