[Kroupware] Kaddressbook coupled to IMAP

Miles Lott kroupware@mail.kde.org
16 Oct 2002 07:42:29 -0500

Would if I could, but I am only a lowly php hacker ;)
IMHO, writing to the ldap server would require either a complicated
method of updating acl with each user and/or user prefs for sharing OR
an integrated LDAP server ala HP/Samsung...

On Wed, 2002-10-16 at 07:08, Bo Thorsen wrote:
> On Wednesday 16 October 2002 13:43, Miles Lott wrote:
> > A couple of questions on the contact portion of this.
> > 1. Is it the intention that IMAP would be the only backend?
>=20
> Definately not, and that is not the case as it is now. You have to set IM=
AP in=20