[Kroupware] Kaddressbook coupled to IMAP

Miles Lott kroupware@mail.kde.org
16 Oct 2002 06:43:05 -0500

A couple of questions on the contact portion of this.
1. Is it the intention that IMAP would be the only backend?
2. If ldap is still in the picture, have you completed schema for this?

Either way, please point me to specific documentation of this.  I would
like to be compatible with the schema once GroupWhere is truly
functional.

TIA