[Kroupware] Re: kroupware_branch: kdepim/korganizer

Michael Brade kroupware@mail.kde.org
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 00:54:45 +0200

--Boundary-02=_1mfq9ZYTQCmzvPh

On Monday 14 October 2002 00:48, Karl-Heinz Zimmer wrote:
> > > Do you or anyone else know what this "v" and "i" actually mean?
> >
> > Don't know about the vCals but concerning the iCalendar meaning just re=
ad
> > good old RfC2445 - this is its title:
> >
> >      "Internet Calendaring and Scheduling Core Object Specification"
> >
> > so iCalendar obviously stands for _I_nternet _Calendar_ing...
Oh, whoops... was too dumb to get this (it's late, you know ;)

> Found it now!  :-)
>
> The vCal is called vCal becaise it was specified as
>
>    "A versit Consortium Specification"
> [...]
> found that here:  http://www.imc.org/pdi/vcal-10.txt
Thanks!

=2D-=20
Michael Brade;                 KDE Developer, Student of Computer Science
  |-mail: echo brade !#|tr -d "c oh"|s\e\d 's/e/\@/2;s/$/.org/;s/bra/k/2'
  =B0--web: http://www.kde.org/people/michaelb.html

KDE 3: The Next Generation in Desktop Experience