[Kroupware] Re: kroupware_branch: kdepim/korganizer

Michael Brade kroupware@mail.kde.org
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 00:51:23 +0200

--Boundary-02=_rjfq9KPqBF0ZXqT

On Saturday 12 October 2002 03:21, Steffen Hansen wrote:
> >   - from the kroupware document I conclude that you'll do the saving
> > already, so I better stop this to avoid code duplication. But how are y=
ou
> > going to save the notes, are you writing the code yourself or are you
> > going to use a lib? Which one?
>
> The color of the sticky note and it's geometry are saved into custom head=
ers
Hm, I quite like this idea as well. This could save us the second, external=
=20
file...

[...]
Seems that was done already :-)

> I didn't want to waste time on reimplementing the yellow note
> widget, so I stole the one from KNotes to get something working quickly.
I see, so I misunderstood it. Ok then. If I can/am allowed to merge this an=
d=20
KNotes at some time in the future in case your [kroupware team] time is not=
=20
enough I'd be really happy :)

> >   - Oh, what are the big plans for KNotes in Kroupware anyways? ;-)
>
> No really big plans. Just a way of getting small sticky notes that can
> be stored in an IMAP folder. Just something simple like what you get in
> Outlook.
Hehe, don't know Outlook, so I have no idea about your plans. I guess I hav=
e=20
to look at this piece of c... as well ;-))

Ciao,
=2D-=20
Michael Brade;                 KDE Developer, Student of Computer Science
  |-mail: echo brade !#|tr -d "c oh"|s\e\d 's/e/\@/2;s/$/.org/;s/bra/k/2'
  =B0--web: http://www.kde.org/people/michaelb.html

KDE 3: The Next Generation in Desktop Experience