[Kroupware] Re: kroupware_branch: kdepim/korganizer

Bernhard Reiter kroupware@mail.kde.org
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 16:11:46 +0200

--vGgW1X5XWziG23Ko

On Sat, Oct 12, 2002 at 11:00:10AM +0200, Marc Mutz wrote:
> On Saturday 12 October 2002 03:21, Steffen Hansen wrote:

> > >   - Are you going to implement alarms? If not, this comes next on
> > > my TODO.
> >
> > Can notes have alarms? I thought that was only for appointments and
> > todos.
> <snip>
>=20
> They should! It always irritates me that I have to enter a "meeting"=20
> into my 6210 instead, b/c "memo" has no associated alarm. very=20
> annoying.

I thing that we should keep thing separated and orthogonal as much
as we can, so I propose

	- notes without alarms
	- tasks without attendees (and fixed time periods)

If you need to bring people together at certain times
or be remined of something, it certainly is an appointment
or entry in your calender.

--vGgW1X5XWziG23Ko

--vGgW1X5XWziG23Ko--