[Kroupware] /openpkg...

konold@erfrakon.de kroupware@mail.kde.org
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 07:55:20 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 29 Nov 2002, Lutz Badenheuer wrote:

Hi,

> > This could potentially lead to a very large load on the system.
>
> I do not understand this. How many admins do you expect to work
> simultaneously on the system?

I was considering automated systems wich might cause a high load. Just
think about ten thousands of users and migration tasks.

>   http://www.e-smith.org/docs/papers/perl-article.html

Thanks for the hint. We already used something simialar with our own
template approach but I think we shall consider an existing solution
before we role our own stuff.

Regards,
-- martin

Germanenstra=DFe 15, 70563 Stuttgart, Germany
mobil: 0175 4148693
fax: 0175 13 4148693
email: martin.konold@erfrakon.de