[Kroupware] Re: Bug Reports and Feature Requests

Marc Mutz kroupware@mail.kde.org
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 16:15:12 +0100

--Boundary-02=_Nu539qm0Af4IHVh

On Saturday 23 November 2002 01:48, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
<snip>
> Could you please make sure that the applications from the
> kroupware_branch get an own version number and that the "Report Bug"
> menu item doesn't go to bugs.kde.org. We can't handle bugs of the
> kroupware_branch in the KDE bug tracking system.
<snip>

submit@bugs.kde.org has already been replaced with kroupware@kde.org in
KAboutData (that's what Bernhard was referring to). Bo's packaging
script in addition overwites kmversion.h for every "build". Only the
CVS version of kmversion.h stays the same as in HEAD.

Marc

--
memAlloc() Amnesia Error: Out of Memory