[Kroupware] Bug Reports and Feature Requests

Cornelius Schumacher kroupware@mail.kde.org
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 01:48:01 +0100

On Friday 22 November 2002 13:39, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> On Friday 22 November 2002 11:29, konold@erfrakon.de wrote:
> > On Thu, 21 Nov 2002, Michael S. Mikowski wrote:
> > > I have documented some bugs and desired features for these
> > > applications, mostly KAddress Book and KPilot.
> > >
> > > Where should I send these?
> >
> > Please insert your observations into http://bugs.kde.org
>
> This hold for general bugs in the applications.
>
> For bug specific only to the kroupware_branch,
> we currently take reports on this mailinglist.

Could you please make sure that the applications from the
kroupware_branch get an own version number and that the "Report Bug"
menu item doesn't go to bugs.kde.org. We can't handle bugs of the
kroupware_branch in the KDE bug tracking system.