[Kroupware] MAPI-Client?

Wolfgang Uhl kroupware@mail.kde.org
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 12:24:10 +0100

Hello,

i just subscribed and i'm very interested in this project, not at last because im just occupied in a project to implement a groupware software in a company-Lan.
I would like to use Kolab, but i have to work with the installed outlook-clients.

I read the wohle archiv of this list, but i didn't get it completely.. will there be a free software as a plug-in for outlook, that will make it possible to use groupware-functions by an outlook-client? I know there's a solution from binary, but it won't be much cheaper for my company then one of the conventional solutions like exchange, groupvise, notes..

Thank you for answering, i think this may interest many people/companies who are thinking about migrating to an open-source solution..

regards,

Wolfgang Uhl