[Kroupware] Re: kroupware_branch: kdepim/korganizer

Marc Mutz kroupware@mail.kde.org
Tue, 05 Nov 2002 18:46:20 +0100

--Boundary-02=_sPAy9Pank0JexPI

Hi Zack!

Sorry for replying so late.

On Monday 21 October 2002 17:28, Zack Rusin wrote:
<snip>
> Merging korganizer. Could somebody please tell what am I supposed to
> be merging? I was responsible for kdenetwork stuff but I see Marc
> took it over (I wanted to remove most of the erronous tags from
> there, as discussed with Stephan, so I'd appreciate if  someone could
> tell me what's going on there)
<snip>

I felt we needed more regular (read: daily) merges in kmail when Oct 15
approached to get all bugfixes we could for our Milestone. That's why I
took over kdenetwork.

I've removed all kroupware_tag[0-6] tags from kdenetwork/kmail and am
now using kroupware_tag in kdenetwork/kmail and
last_merge_with_kroupware_branch in kdenetwork/libkdenetwork. The
branching in mimelib is dead, the project uses HEAD now.

BTW: I use "cvs tag -F <no -b> kroupware_tag <files>" which doesn't make
kroupware_tag a branch.

Marc

--
If you read this Mail while moving in traffic, you could hit
lantern stakes or end up knocked over by trucks.