[Kroupware] kroupware - kde 3.2 ??

konold@erfrakon.de kroupware@mail.kde.org
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 18:35:52 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 4 Nov 2002, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:

Hi Cornelius,

> But don't forget that the initiative to merge the kroupware_branch into t=
he
> HEAD branch has to come from the people of the Kroupware project.

Of course!

> This includes the willingness to invest the time and work to bring the
> branch in a shape that fits into HEAD.

Yes, if you look at the rather small kroupware branch you will notice that
especially steffen, kalle and marc invested a lot of effort in making
future merkging with HEAD as easy as possible. Of course if some code e.g.
KO code gets not accepted than there will be some parts which not get
merged. I hope though that we get much support from the original
maintainers of kmail and korganizer.

> It would be nice to get a statement about that.

It is definelty clear that we intend to integrate/merge kroupware with KDE
head as soon as possible. It is my understanding that this is done best
after KDE 3.1 got released.

Regards,
-- martin

Germanenstra=DFe 15, 70563 Stuttgart, Germany
mobil: 0175 4148693
fax: 0175 13 4148693
email: martin.konold@erfrakon.de