[Kroupware] Re: [Kde-pim] Partial merge of kroupware into HEAD

Marc Mutz kroupware@mail.kde.org
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 12:28:18 +0100

--Boundary-02=_SnI89ksXaJCT0WM

On Friday 06 December 2002 05:31, don@sanders.org wrote:
<snip>
> Well I did have a look at it, but the diff seemed to be
> missing an entire directory of code. It's not easy for
> me to look at patches and test them while I'm away.
<snip>

You misunderstood. The request was to have a look at the then-attached
patch and to tell me whether it was relevant to 3_1_BRANCH, too. And
then give permission to apply to the branch. That's now done.

Marc

--
Ich gegen meinen Bruder.
Ich und mein Bruder gegen unseren Cousin.