KPovModeler wish list

Ramon Casha ramon.casha at linux.org.mt
Fri Feb 18 16:46:25 CET 2005

Hi guys,

KPovModeler is one of the best modelers for POV that I've seen, keep it
up. I wanted to add a couple of suggestions / wish list items.

1. Add a "folder" object which can group together any other objects in
the tree (including declarations, cameras etc). This would have no
effect on the rendered scene.

2. Add possibility of tiling while rendering (ie, +SPn) for progressive
display of image being rendered.

bug:

When selecting a vertex in a lathe object it is highlighted in the list,
but if you click the "delete" button, another vertex will be deleted.

--
Ramon Casha <ramon.casha at linux.org.mt>
Malta Linux User Group