Mesh Editing

Leon Pennington leon at leonscape.co.uk
Sun Mar 28 00:27:21 CET 2004

Hi,

I've added mesh editing took a little longer than I though due to
incorporating invalid triangle code. Triangle points with the same
coordinates share control points. If there both smooth triangles and the
normals also match, they will also share a control point.

If an edit makes one of the triangles invalid, the whole change is reverted. I
though this was what people would expect. Rather than having just that one
triangle unchanged, and splitting its point off from others.

--
Leon Pennington

"Programming, it's an art form that fights back."