Adding new things

Leon Pennington leon at leonscape.co.uk
Thu Mar 25 15:49:13 CET 2004

On Thursday 25 March 2004 08:17, you wrote:
> Hi Leon!
>
> Fine by me, too.

Cool, I think the Mesh stuff is more complicated than I first though, but I
should have it working soon.

> Didn't you receive any test email from me? I even sent you one from my
> unused gmx account but didn't get any response.

No, didn't recieve them, but this one just came through! I think something
strange is going on here. I have reinstalled all of KDE twice on this machine
now ( I'm currently on the Debian packages, rather than building from scratch
again. ), and some other things that where broken are back to normal. So
maybe its fixed?

> At the moment I have no time for development, too much stress at work and
> real life.

Real Life has a nasty habit of doing that to you.

> For csg evaluation: More about that later today or tomorrow.

Cool.

--
Leon Pennington

"Programming, it's an art form that fights back."