kpovmodeler - Fedora Core 2

Leon Pennington leon at leonscape.co.uk
Tue Jul 27 16:08:20 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 27 July 2004 13:16, Andre Grove wrote:
> my problem is that i cannot select a pigment or texture when clicking on
> slect, because the list that pops up is empty.
>
> am i incorrect in assuming that a list of textures, pigments etc should
> appear?

They'll not appear until you've already defined them in the scene, using the
declaration option. For some previously decalred Items see

/usr/share/share/kpovmodeler/examples/includes/
or
/opt/kde/share/kpovmodeler/examples/inclues/
delpending on where Fedora puts KDE.

--
Leon Pennington

"If you give someone a program, you will frustrate them for a day; if you
teach them how to program, you will frustrate them for a lifetime."