Libraries

Leon Pennington leon at leonscape.co.uk
Wed Jul 14 23:20:16 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 14 July 2004 09:54, CARVALHO Luis Passos wrote:
> Hmmm. Since we don't have documentation and it's not fully stable, we
> should disable it. The only thing I hate more than a missing feature is a
> feature that doesn't always work.
>
> Maybe add a undocumented option to the config file saying if the library
> code is active or not, just so we can test it easily and provide previews
> for those who like bleeding edge?
>
> Regards,
> Luis

I'd call that a consensus so I've disabled it.

I've been ill today so I didn't have the time for anything other than doing
the defines in pmshell.cpp, pmpart.cpp and pmsettingsdialog.cpp.

I think this and CSG could well be two new killer features for the next
release, plus it also gives us time to do some premade libs, I think people
would appreciate the materials being available as a library.

--
Leon Pennington

"If you give someone a program, you will frustrate them for a day; if you
teach them how to program, you will frustrate them for a lifetime."