Libraries

CARVALHO Luis Passos luis.passos at enabler.com
Wed Jul 14 10:54:04 CEST 2004

Hmmm. Since we don't have documentation and it's not fully stable, we should disable it. The only thing I hate more than a missing feature is a feature that doesn't always work.

Maybe add a undocumented option to the config file saying if the library code is active or not, just so we can test it easily and provide previews for those who like bleeding edge?

Regards,
Luis