Libraries

Leon Pennington leon at leonscape.co.uk
Tue Jul 13 21:16:40 CEST 2004

Hi,

Okay I've committed some further changes to the library handling. Theres still
some rough edges, and its not all I would of hoped, I've been trying numerous
approaches and things, and still can't get it to work perfectly. Its usable,
just some graphical glitches, and occacsionally refuses to do things that it
should allow. I've simply run out of time...

So should I leave the drag and drop code active? or should we even disable
libs altogether till it all works?

I'm tempted to leave it all in, since it would add a very useful feature to
KPM, but if we diable the libs, we could then change its internal working
later without worrying about breaking any libs people have created. Plus we
get to take advantage of any improvments KDE/Qt 4 may bring.

What does everyone think?

--
Leon Pennington

"If you give someone a program, you will frustrate them for a day; if you
teach them how to program, you will frustrate them for a lifetime."