Using PovRay includes

Leon Pennington leon at leonscape.co.uk
Fri Jul 9 01:10:30 CEST 2004

On Thursday 08 July 2004 19:36, Andreas Zehender wrote:
> But remember that HEAD is frozen for message and doc changes from July 14th

Hopefully should have the drag and drop working perfectly before then, Theres
just some bugs with moving things around ( name clashes etc. ). If I don't
have it finished I'll disable the drag and drop on the 13th, and continue on
it after the freeze.

There shouldn't be any strings added anyway, but you never know.

--
Leon Pennington

"If you give someone a program, you will frustrate them for a day; if you
teach them how to program, you will frustrate them for a lifetime."