Using PovRay includes

CARVALHO Luis Passos luis.passos at enabler.com
Thu Jul 8 18:34:28 CEST 2004

Hmmm. In the beta version they probably are.

Thanks to Leon, a great deal more stability was added to the code. Not sure if it made it into the Beta. However, there is no documentation at the moment.

I'll try to write something till the end of the week. I won't be able to produce the snapshots though, because I don't have access to a linux this week.

Regards,
Luis