View Update

Leon Pennington leon at leonscape.co.uk
Thu Jan 29 01:39:57 CET 2004

I've been working on my Plug-in a lot the last few days, changing it from
using the properties window to using a sepreate editor that pops up when you
press an edit button in the porperties window. It was a nightmare to get
working, but now the editor is nice and seprate with a 2D plan view.

Now the thing is, when you press ok on the editor, it does not apply the
changes straight away, you have to press apply in the properties window for
the changes to take effect. I found that if I did apply the changes straight
from the editor, the wireframe views did not update properly, and sometimes
not at all.

Do you think this is acceptable behaviour? and if not is their a way to
trigger a better update.

--
Leon Pennington

Programming is a pastime similar to banging one's head against a wall, but
with fewer opportunities for reward.