New kpovmodeler.org design, preview

Andreas Zehender zehender at kde.org
Tue Jan 6 10:36:23 CET 2004

Hi!

On Monday, 05. January 2004 13:33, olivier at linuxgraphic.org wrote:
> >Have you send me the access information yet for that webspace you
> > registered? I will upload a preview there then.
>
> I send you the information by private mail, but you should already have.

Thanks.

I uploaded the new design to http://kpovmodeler.tuxfamily.org/en/index.html
It's a static shot of the cms version, my content management system doesn't
seem to work on the server (.htaccess or php restrictions).

Comments are welcome.

I will update the icons and screenshots, those are not the final ones.

Unfinished, too:
 * The german translation. If anybody volunteers to make translations to
additional languages, contact me. Translations are quite simple, you don't
need to touch the html version, content and layout are strictly separated.

* Netscape 4.x compatibility. Untested with IE, too.

Greetings, Andreas

 Andreas Zehender
 Master of Computer Science, Dipl. Ing. (BA)
 http://www.azweb.de
 az at azweb.de | zehender at kde.org