Povray section on linuxgraphic.org

Andreas Zehender zehender at kde.org
Tue Jan 6 12:38:06 CET 2004

Hi Olivier!

Great news!

I am almost finished with the new homepage design, at least I finished the php
content management system and set up the articles, so the design can easily
be changed.

May I copy your KPovModeler description page to my page? It's a great and
complete description.

Have you send me the access information yet for that webspace you registered?
I will upload a preview there then.

One comment to the KPovModeler description: The current CVS version does not
contain the distributed rendering support with netsolve, it was not stable
enough to be included one week before the feature freeze.

Greetings, Andreas

On Monday 05 January 2004 11:43, olivier at linuxgraphic.org wrote:
> Hi to all.
>
> I wish you an happy new year 2004: good health to all!
>
> The povray section on linuxgraphic.org is (at last) officially online in
> french at this URL:
>
> http://www.linuxgraphic.org/section3d/povray/index.html
>
> The english version is available here:
>
> http://www.linuxgraphic.org/section3d/povray/index-eng.html
>
> but please note that one subsection (the Links page) has not been
> translated yet (still a WIP). My first three tutorials for KPM are also
> available. For the two last of them, the layout will be revised with CSS
> style sheet and layout exactly as the first. The official release of the
> english version of the english povray section will be done in a few days
> only , but I'd really like some feedback about the current english section.
> I'll be glad if you could review the entire section, and perhaps share some
> missing links, some ressources (brand new ressources or simple pov/inc
> objects converted to kpm) and what you could think of.
>
> BTW, I'm still looking for translators for the tutorials. Most are in
> french right now, some are in english, some are in italian (available on
> linuxfocus). I'd like to expand this with the help of volunteers in order
> to build a stable knowledge base for kpm. Volunteers please contact me, I'm
> desperatly searching for some help, even irregular.

 Andreas Zehender
 Master of Computer Science, Dipl. Ing. (BA)
 http://www.azweb.de
 az at azweb.de | zehender at kde.org