MetaObject

Leon Pennington leon at leonscape.co.uk
Fri Jan 2 18:58:55 CET 2004

On Friday 02 January 2004 16:37, Leon Pennington wrote:

I think I've worked it out.

I've put a PMDefinePropertyClass for the new sub object. and I'm adding that
to the static s_pMetaObject of the main class. it seems to work, but I may
have broken something :) Is this correct?

--
Leon Pennington

"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by
accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause
accidents."
 Nathaniel Borenstein.