MetaObject

Leon Pennington leon at leonscape.co.uk
Fri Jan 2 17:37:31 CET 2004

 Hi,
 The code for the plugin is getting huge, and at the moment I have over 2000
 lines of code in the main object file. So I decided to split up the code,
 put some of the values and their functions in their own objects, and simply
 have pointers in the original class.

 Now after a lot of messing around, I finally got it working again. Theres
 just one thing the MetaObject for the main class doesn't contain the split
 off values in the sub object. How much of a problem could this be? and is
 their anyway to add new properties to a meta object from outside the object
 class?

 I tried to put them in their put couldn't get it to work.
--
Leon Pennington

"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by
accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause
accidents."
 Nathaniel Borenstein.