New Patterns

Leon Pennington leon at leonscape.co.uk
Wed Apr 7 02:37:15 CEST 2004

I've added the patterns Cells, Julia and Slope . I've also updated Crackle and
Mandel with their complete 3.5 options. All the changes are completely
backward compatible with the old patterns.

I'm going to work on ways to get the others to work, but its tricky with
things like image_pattern, and function_pattern. I'll see what I can come up
with. ( facets is tricky for other reasons ).

Theres actually less todo than I first though, so I now working no_image,
no_reflection, followed by uv mapping.

--
Leon Pennington

"Programming, it's an art form that fights back."