kpovmodeler-devel Digest, Vol 6, Issue 12

olivier at linuxgraphic.org olivier at linuxgraphic.org
Mon Sep 15 13:26:12 CEST 2003

Hello,

> Hmm, maybe I should name them "Add point" and "Remove point", that's what
> they
> do. Is "split segment" and "join segments" irritating? Comments?

With respect to my very own logic, split segment (path?) will turn a sweep
curve/path into two distinct sweep sphere objects, while join segment (path?)
will join the two paths of sweep in one unique sweep sphere object.

On the other hand, add point should let you add one more control point on a
given path (or let you start the creation of the path) while remove point
remove a control point of the path.

I'd really like to have these four options at once... ;o) but also an insert
option (a control point between two selected and existing control points). All
these five options are interesting to have while dealing with "paths", be it
for prisms, lathes, SOR or sweep spheres...

err... I feel confused now, I hope all of this makes sense...

Cheers,
Olivier