Textures

Eric Peterson pete1969 at umn.edu
Tue May 20 10:00:21 CEST 2003

Hi,

I just installed in POV-ray 3.5 and I am fiddling with Kpovmodeler.  I think
it's great, but I'm having a small problem.  I can apply pigments to objects,
but it doesn't seem like the program is aware of the installed textures.
When I add a texture to an object and click on the select button, the object
list window comes up, but nothing is in it.  So I'm sure I've done something
wrong, but I'm not sure what.  I added the path /usr/lib/povray-3.5 to the
library path and the command and documentation path seem to be fine.

Thanks,
Eric