KPovModeler 1.0

Ivan Potapenko kpovmodeler-devel@mail.kde.org
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 15:59:09 +0100

I've been looking for a good Linux modeler for POV Ray for a long time now. So
I've decided to try kpovmodeler, which I've just downloaded.

Well I've configured, compiled and installed it(twice now)... But for some
strange reason it doesn't work. I'm able to start the prog and stuff, but
neither pixmaps(just see the default icon) nor the toolbars(the only toolbar
is "New - Open - Save - Save As -Print") are shown correctly. What's wrong?

I'm using Linux Mandrake 9.0, Qt 3.0.5, POV Ray 3.5 and all the other stuff
kpovmodeler requires.