Bug 51471- Possible bugfix

CARVALHO Luis Passos kpovmodeler-devel@mail.kde.org
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 11:06:52 -0000

Hi there!

I'm not sure I'll be able to commit it in time. I'll try.
=20
> > By the way, I've already commited the necessary changes to
> > baseinsertrules.xml in HEAD, so those on the bleeding edge=20
> are invited to
> > check that out as well. ;)
>=20
> Hurrrrrayyyyyyy! Luis made a commit after quite a long time ;-)
>=20

Hehe! I was thinking of writing much the same thing on my mail as well. =
:)

My development rate has dropped dramatically in the last few months, I =
am
aware of that.=20
However, and contrary to popular belief, I am not dead, I just forgot =
take a shower.

*slap*

Huh?! What was that all about? Nevermind, back to our regular program.

Andreas,

As I did that patch to baseinsertrules.xml, I noticed that the file =
allows
only one set of rules.

It would be great if we could specify different sets which we could =
select.
Much like the documentation map. If we intend to support different
renderers, the rules may be different from renderer to renderer. What =
do you
think?

Regards,
Luis

PS: The italian magazine inter.net has published in it's February's =
edition
an article about povray and kpovmodeler.