Bug 51471- Possible bugfix

Andreas Zehender kpovmodeler-devel@mail.kde.org
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 07:35:36 +0100

Hi Luis!

On Thursday, 06. March 2003 19:52, Luis Carvalho wrote:
> I've just added a patch to bug 51471 with a bug fix for transformations and
> texture maps.
>
> Please validate the patch (it's quite trivial), and if everything is ok
> i'll commit it to the branch.

Looks good.
This bug is quite harmless as it removes only some insert restrictions. Please
commit. Remember: KDE 3.1.1 will be tagged today (I don't know the time, I
assume this evening).

> By the way, I've already commited the necessary changes to
> baseinsertrules.xml in HEAD, so those on the bleeding edge are invited to
> check that out as well. ;)

Hurrrrrayyyyyyy! Luis made a commit after quite a long time ;-)

Andreas

 Andreas Zehender
 Master of Computer Science, Dipl. Ing. (BA)
 http://www.azweb.de
 az@azweb.de | zehender@kde.org