KDE Headers Error

Miguel A. Mota Jr. Chaos325 at Hotmail.com
Thu Jun 5 18:24:31 CEST 2003

Dear John Barrier,

>Thanks.  Installing the kdelibs-*.rpm from the Redhat 7.3 distribution
disks got me past the error mentioned in my >post.  I still have to locate
an mcopidl file from the kde-sound library, but I think I'm well on my way
and feel a little >more confident about tracking down dependancies and
also.  It documented everything that was going on and now I can track my
progress through >removing the problems.

    I ran into the same problem when attempting to install KPovModeler way
earlier in the year.  Too bad I was a Linux then and still am now!  When
your done getting it to work, are you going to post any documentation
somewhere online?  If not, could you tell me what you did exactly?  Thanks.

Miguel A. Mota Jr.
Chaos325 at Netzero.net
Juggernaut Cluster Team Leader
http://wwhsstc.seul.org/jc/