KDE Headers Error

John Barrier John_Barrier at deepsea.com
Mon Jun 2 19:57:28 CEST 2003

I'm trying to install kpovmodeler-1.0 to a Redhat 7.3 installation running KDE 3.0.0-10 and continue to receive the dreaded checking for KDE...configure error: in the prefix you've chosen, are no KDE headers installed.  This will fail.  Since KDE was completely installed during the Redhat install including the kde-devel module, I'm at a loss as to how to proceed.

I've even followed the advice of previous posts regarding the use of --includedir=/usr/include/kde and creating the KDEDIR=/usr/include/kde and then exporting it with no success.

The directory in question has one header in it, AmorIface.h.

Could someone actually LIST what the header file names are and how to get them from the 7.3 Redhat distribution disks?