nspovray

Andreas Zehender zehender at kde.org
Thu Jul 31 19:59:59 CEST 2003

Hi!

Sorry for the late answer, I'm busy with holliday preparations.

> Bad :-) One year ago I didn't even know how to write programms in C but got
> some experience during my work on the university and especially when
> joining the NetSolve team for 5 months at the begin of this year. So I will
> start almost from zero and if you have some hints from where to start it
> would be great! (Most programming I have done in the Windows world with MS
> Access.)

Hmm, maybe then this project is a bit overkill to start programming.
Especially object oriented programming needs a lot of experience.

I can't give you hints on how to learn programming. I started with GW Basic as
a child and learned more and more from friends or courses over the time. I've
read several books, maybe you should buy one about object oriented
programming with C++. A great book if you have some experience are the design
patterns by Gamma et al.

Greetings, Andreas

 Andreas Zehender
 Master of Computer Science, Dipl. Ing. (BA)
 http://www.azweb.de
 az at azweb.de | zehender at kde.org