Want to contribute

Andreas Zehender kpovmodeler-devel@mail.kde.org
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 20:59:22 +0100

Hi!

On Wednesday 22 January 2003 17:08, Sylvain Joyeux wrote:
> I have some questions about PMDIalogEditBase:
> Why there are generic code about textures and declared textures ? Is it not
> possible to create sub-classes that are more specifically used in the case
> of textures & declares ?

The code in PMDialogEditBase about textures and declarations is needed because
a texture can be previewed when the texture or any object inside the texture
is selected (transformations, pattern etc.), and that can be any type of
object.

Andreas

 Andreas Zehender, Dipl. Ing. (BA)
 Student, 10th semester computer science