Want to contribute

Andreas Zehender kpovmodeler-devel@mail.kde.org
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 19:44:40 +0100

Hi!

On Tuesday 04 February 2003 11:18, CARVALHO Luis Passos wrote:
> > It would be great if someone could take over some parts of
> > the project,
> > especially the web design. Jeremie?
>
> By the way, it's not really related but an announcement on the page would
> be nice.
> We didn't get any publicity when kde was launched, but at least we could
> tell people that kde 3.1 is out and that it includes kpovmodeler 1.0.

Have you visited the KPovModeler homepage before writing this mail?
:-)

> > Is it? What exactly?
>
> I'll get back to you on that. It's just that I'm used to understanding most
> of your code after just a few minutes. What can I say... You spoiled me. :)

To be honest, I don't understand the tree view code any more, especially the
selection code. I make very strange things there :-)

Andreas
 Andreas Zehender
 Master of Computer Science, Dipl. Ing. (BA)
 http://www.azweb.de
 az@azweb.de | zehender@kde.org